We collect personal information when you submit an enquiry using a web form on this website, directly emailing us or by calling us, we collect your personal information such as your name, email address, company and phone number. Unless you object, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you.
- to monitor who is accessing the Precision Equine website or using services offered on the website and.
- to profile the type of people accessing the Precision Equine website.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, apart from necessary information required to reply to your enquiry, you can email us accordingly. We utilise cookies which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party (unless compelled by law), or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this website. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect. If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.